Sunday, March 05, 2006

We played 9 holes

Showing that us petrolheads can turn our talents to disciplins of a more sporting nature - it was Sunday lunchtime and time for a spot of golf. As a rule I don't generally play golf. Butch had played before but prefers to race about the course in Golf buggies Jackass style. Lee, as far as I could work out, is undergoing lessons and came equipped with all his own sticks and a gay white glove that he refused to share. Finally Colin, generally acknowledged to be a semi-professional of most disciplins, can also wack a golf ball in vaguely the right direction too. To be fair I didn't stand a chance and virtually everytime I hit the ball, Lee roared with laughter - cheers mate. I did triumph on one hole though, on the green in two and in the hole in four! The average number of shots it took the others to 'score' was about 15 on that hole. Despite this, I still came in last, but only by three points.



^ Lee's gay white glove ^
On the final hole (quite near the car park) Butch asked me to demonstrate my Happy Gilmore style of swing. Click on the following link to see a demonstration:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home