Thursday, January 05, 2006

Topless Ultima

One of my customers at work mentioned that he owned an Ultima. I kindly offered to give him a ride home - which was over 20 miles away from the branch, just so I could look at the beast.
When I arrived at his home, having talked cars virtually all the way, he asked me if I had time to have a quick look - as if I was the one doing him the favour. He opened the garage and it sat there all wrapped up....

^ errr, it's quite wide ^

^ over 400bhp of 5.7 litre small block chevy ^

^ ....and I thought the 22B was a tight fit in my garage ^

^....and it's quite low, 120mm off the road - without carbon splitter ^

This specific car was factory built and has recently benefitted from a complete three thousand pound respray by Hilton Coachworks - needless to say the car is mint! It does 0-60 in 3.9seconds and the owner tells stories of cruising past Ferrari 360s at over 145mph. He should bring the car down to the Goat at Hertford Heath on the first Sundays of every month - but was actually going to conduct a "recky" first to make sure he'll be able to get to the event without going over the evil speed bumps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home